Monday, August 4, 2014

My Rant ....8/4/2014

I logged onto Facebook this morning, and FB wanted to know "What's on your mind".......So here we go!!!!!  

I have asked many time.... that YOU be the CHANGE you wish to see in THE WORLD... I know it is difficult, I struggle with as well. I am not prefect, I slip and react from anger and frustration at times....Like today. 

  I'm having a rough day today. I want to dig a hole and crawl into it, take my pillow and my M&Ms and escape the ugliness of other people. I want to cry, and scream, and be angry that my life is so scary right now, that people can be so cruel, and hurtful... However, I am not alone in this.... many of the people I know on FB are going through similar emotional situations, much like myself...all be it on different levels within your own personal situations. 

My change is that no matter what your situation is, who you are, what your religious affiliation, political views, color, sexual orientation, etc.... I send you love and light, I send you hugs and love, I send you hope and faith...that tomorrow will be a better day! 

To those who are doing fantastic, feeling good, and are in a wonderful place in your life.......I send you the same, so that you may continue to smile, to laugh, to love.....share a hug with someone today! 

To those who are causing this "GOO" to be..... as much as I would love to tell you where to jump off.....what cliff to travel to do accomplish it....I send you love, light, love, hugs, and kindness in the hope that it will turn your nastiness off! 

A soul can only take so much hatred, anger, nastiness, bitterness, negativity being directed at it...as well as being sent from it. So I am asking that whoever has the issues with me....please stop thinking about me... stop talking about me... I am just exhausted from the effort it takes to turn that nasty "GOO' into "GOOD."

Live without fear, Love without limit....that's how we Change the world! Be the Change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment