In an article written by Roger Marsh For more information on the UFO Alert System please read his articleat http://www.ufodigest.com
MUFON isn't the only reporting system, in existence, there are many. One of my favorites is, the National UFO Reporting Center. You can go to the sight, and read the actual reports, as far back as the 40' actually even further back than that, take a look!
Peter Davenport is the director of the National UFO Reporting Center, http://www.nuforc.org and according his site there have been 1,078 UFO reports made to his site in the first 3 months of 2012.
It is time to wake up folks. Just because you have seen a UFO, doesn't mean you are crazy. You are not alone. It is time to stop hiding your heads in the sand, simply because the subject of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings makes you uncomfortable. Or because you are afraid that your friends, family and co-workers will think you are nuts! They probably have witnessed or experienced something otherworldly too, and are scared to tell you! In a recent poll,
- Believe in intelligent life: 64%
- Believe in abductions: 83%
- Have had, or know someone who had, a Close Encounter: 79%
- Feel they are "very psychologically prepared" for the discovery of extraterrestrial life: 67%
- Think the government does not share enough information with the public: 58%
- Believe the government does not tell us everything it knows about extraterrestrial life and UFOs:58%