What to do if you see a UFO
1. Remain calm. But protect yourself from any hazards, real or perceived.
2. Be objective. Not every UFO is extraterrestrial; eliminate other possibilities first. Only after that should you consider that what you saw might be a true UFO.
3. Use a camcorder or camera to record the event. Try to keep reference points in the field of view, as this will aid in analyzing the film. If you do not have a recording device, then draw pictures of what you saw.
4. Tape your tale. If you have a tape recorder, record your description of the event as it happens. Include reference points. If you don't have a tape recorder, write down your observations immediately.
5. Get other witness observations. Ask other witnesses to write or record their observations, but do not discuss the event with them until after your observations have been recorded.
6. Leave the area alone. If the UFO left some trace of its presence, do not disturb the area around it and restrict access to the site. Photograph the area around the site before you enter, and note the exact position of everything. Take close-up photos or video of the evidence before touching it.
7. Gauge the size. If the sighting is from a distance, at an arm's length, what would it take to cover the object? A quarter? A penny? A dime?
8. Gauge the distance. Try to judge the distance from you to the object, the object's altitude and its speed. Was it across the street or was it over the next field? Was it treetop level or a few hundred feet up? Did it cross the sky in five seconds or five minutes?
9. Record any encounter. Should you encounter some type extraterrestrial being associated with the craft, be prepared to protect yourself. From a safe distance, in a concealed position, photograph or videotape the being. If you are unable to safely get photos of the being, draw and write down a description as soon as it is safe to do so.
10. Report your experience. Immediately report the event to a UFO research origination for documentation or investigation.
Where to make a report:
(NUFORC)- National UFO Reporting Center http://www.nuforc.org
is the most comprehensive user friendly database of UFO sighting reports in the United States.
MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) http://www.mufon.com
This blog is linked to The (PRF) Paranormal Research Forum website,where this information was located. Go to http://www.paranormalresearchforum.com
PRF is the nations largest monthly gathering on any and all matters of the paranormal.