Twelve Signs of Awakening
These are times of heightened awareness, tremendous input of information from the media and a deep inner desire to understand what is going on. Many of us hear the news and grind our teeth at what we hear, we feel it in our hearts and we help carry the burden at unconscious levels. But then there is something deeper than that going on. We want to wake up, we want to connect and feel that we are contributing something to the planet, to its people, our family and friends. Yes, that is all good, but then something is happening to our bodies… We are in the process of conscious awakening.
You Are Not Alone.
And these are some of the signs:
1. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the "Christ seed" awakens within. This too shall pass.
2. Feeling of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. This is similar to the experience of moving away from your parents home or moving from one city to another after many years of being there. You are leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences from the past. This too shall pass.
3. Crying for no apparent reason. Similar to #2. It's good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. This too shall pass.
4. Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom, as you change, things around you will change as well. This too shall pass. You're in transition, and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion.
5. Withdrawal from family relationships. You are connected to your biological family via old karma. When you get off the karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. You will develop new relationships with them if it is appropriate. However, the relationship will be based in the new energy without the karmic attachments.
6. Unusual sleep patterns. It's likely that you'll awaken many nights between 2:00 am 4:00 am. There's a lot of work going on within you, and it often causes you to wake up for a "breather." Not to worry. If you can't go back to sleep, get up and do something rather than lay in bed and worry about things. This too shall pass.
7. Intense dreams. These might include war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams. You are literally releasing the old energy within, childhood memories and traumas. These energies of the past are often symbolized as wars, running to escape and boogeyman. This too shall pass.
8. Physical disorientation. At times you'll feel very ungrounded and spaced out. As your consciousness transitions into the new energy, you body sometimes lags behind. Spend more time in nature to help ground the new energy within. This too shall pass.
9. Increased "self talk." You'll find yourself talking to your Self more often. There is a new level of communication taking place within your being, and you're experiencing the tip of the iceberg with the self-talk. The conversations will increase, and they will become more fluid, more coherent and more insightful. You're not going crazy, you're just moving into the new energy. Spirit is descending.
10. Feelings of loneliness, even when in the company of others. You may feel alone and removed from others. You may feel the desire to "flee" groups and crowds. The void within will be filled with the love and energy of your own Christ consciousness. Call Your Spirit Guides to be with you as you walk the path transition.
11. Loss of passion. You may feel totally disimpassioned, with little or no desire to do anything. That's okay, and it's just part of the process. Take this time to "do no- thing." Don't fight yourself on this, because this too shall pass. Sit back have a glass of wine enjoy while you wait.
12. A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return Home. The root cause for this is quite simple. You are at the end of your karmic cycles. You are completing your contract for this lifetime. You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body. Spirit needs you here to help others transition into the new energy. They will need a human guide, just like you, who has taken the journey from the old energy into the new. The path you're walking right now provides the experiences to enable you to become a Teacher of the New Divine Human. So be patient as you continue growing, learning, sharing and meeting the challenges of this Journey to the heart...
It has been pointed out, that these may also be signs of depression...If you feel it is simply depression being felt my the masses, then you are not yet awake! We need to wake up. The changes we see and feel all around us, are happening regardless of our understanding why, so...we may as well entertain the idea, that 2012 is a year of great experiences, amazing changes in our selves..and around the world.
Live without fear, Love without limit