Monday, March 26, 2012

The Nightmare

This past weekend, I attended the Phenomenology 104 Conference 2012, in Gettysburg Pennsylvania. One of the vendors/speakers drew my attention on a regular basis. I was unfamiliar with his story, and was told that his families story had been featured on the Discovery Channel’s “A Haunting” in 2006, titled “The House of The Dead.” I was fascinated to learn more about his story, having had my own experiences with ghosts since the age of nine. I never approached him to have a conversation, and it was only after Stan Romanek (my husband) had finished his presentation, that I was given an opportunity to exchange a few words with him. He appeared in the hall and thrust his book into my startled hands. “I would like you to have this,” he said. I apologized that Stan’s talk had gone 30 minutes over time, and he hushed me, “It is alright, please read this book.” For some reason, and it wasn’t out of a feeling of obligation, I opened one of the boxes of books, and handed him Stan’s first book, "MESSAGES, The World's Most Documented Extraterrestrial Contact Story." If I was simply trying to be nice, I would have handed him my book. Something told me, he needed to read it as much as I needed to read his account.

The next morning,Sunday March 25th, 2012, Stan and I were seated on a plane in Baltimore Maryland, ready to fly home to Colorado. In my lap was Bill Bean’s book, “Dark Force: The Terrifying and Tragic Story Of The Bean Family.” As I began to read, and the story unfolded in my hands I realized that my experiences were very different, yet similar as well.

Billy relates that, in 1970, his father and mother William and Patricia Bean moved into a modest three bedroom ranch style house, in Glen Burnie, Maryland with their three children. Billy was four years old, Bobby was just a year old, and Patti, who at the time was 13 years old.
From my own experiences and those of my children, I know that children are able to see and hear ghosts more readily than adults. And the fact that Patti was 13 was a major source of energy, having the onslaught of puberty knocking at her door, reminds me of my twin daughters at her age. They were not only a source of a lot of energy, but the victim of a few attacks as well. Why? To create more energy for the spirits to draw off of!

Bill recalls that his first memories of the house on Little Road, in the quiet cul-de-sac of Harundale, in Glen Burnie were frightening ones. "It had a very foreboding and ominous feel from the start," he says.

Bill relates in his book, “Dark Force” that not long after the family moved into the little pink house, his father, William Sr. began working on it to repair and improve the dilapidated structures. What the family didn’t know is that a demonic force already occupied their new home. While trying to make this house a home for his family, he had unintentionally aggravated the evil that lurked within. Devastating and life altering events began to happen. Billy said, “The activity began as noises and gradually escalated into violent physical attacks on us by the entities. My family was literally ripped apart by an evil force that co-existed among us."
As I continued to read, I realized the connection that had continually drawn my attention to this tall, burley man. Chapter 12: The UFO Connection… What? I almost dropped the book.
Please go to Bill Bean’s website, order his books, and view his videos. This is an amazing story of survival, and another example of unbelievable events that are absolutely true.

http://www.billbean.net/

Bill Bean has a strong faith in GOD and JESUS and say’s they saved his life. He is a light of God, as we all are. He has become a messenger of hope.

Live without fear, and Love without limit…
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. This also sparks a correlation with what I have experienced in the past, although not as sinister, but there was definitely some of what Stan calls "High Strangeness" going on. I really need to finish my writings. Thank you for sharing this Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just ordered his book. Thanks.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete