Friday, June 27, 2014

Lloyd Pye, The man beyond the Starchild Skull




 Lloyd Pye (1946-2013)


Lloyd Pye  was a researcher, author, and lecturer best known for his unique insights on Intervention Theory, the theory that aliens played a part in the development of human life on Earth, and his work with an unusual 900 year old skull known as the Starchild Skull.


His main areas of expertise were hominoids (pre-humans and their modern-day counterparts such as bigfoot, sasquatch, and yeti), megaliths (pyramids etc.), the origins of life on Earth, human origins, alien intervention, and the Starchild Skull.

 Lloyd Pye sadly passed away on December 9th, 2013, but he left behind him a legacy of intriguing work, which you can explore on this website. http://www.lloydpye.com/index.htm

Here is Lloyd Pye's story in his own words as he wrote it in 2011:

I was born in Houma, Louisiana, on September 7, 1946, on the leading edge of the famous “Baby Boom,” among the first crop of offspring born to the young men and women who as children endured the Great Depression and as young adults survived World War II. 
 
My mother endured 50 hours of labor in a small clinic before she died. As soon as she died, I was cut out of her in the hope my life could be saved. It was, but my head was so misshapen from the long labor that the doctor felt I was hopelessly brain damaged. He told my father that his wife was dead and I  would be a “vegetable.” As was acceptable at that time, Dad was asked for permission to let me "expire" along with Mom so he could start over fresh from this terrible turn of events.

Dad was wrestling with that awful decision when Mom suddenly came back to life! She had become one of those rare individuals who have gone deep into the brilliant white tunnel of death, seen and spoken to her own deceased father on "the other side," and returned by her own choice to live on. Miraculously, in a time before ultrasounds when she had no way to know the gender of her unborn child, she told the apparition of her father that she could not stay, she had a son that she needed to return to and look after. She has since survived five other near-deaths, none quite as dramatic as that first one at 19, and she is still alive in her early 80s.

I became the oldest of four siblings, an “A” student and good enough at sports to earn a football scholarship to Tulane University in New Orleans. I graduated in 1968, with a B.S. in psychology. This was the height of the Viet Nam War, so to avoid being drafted and consigned to be cannon fodder in the infantry, I enlisted in the Army. After a battery of tests I was assigned to the Military Intelligence School at Fort Holabird, Maryland, and after training I was assigned to a small field office in Gainesville, Georgia. My job was carrying out background investigations for people who needed security clearances. Mine was a routine tour of duty with no time spent in Viet Nam.

Through my 20s I worked at a number of ordinary jobs, mostly sales, but none were fulfilling. I wanted to do something more interesting and challenging. I began to lean toward writing, and at 28 began to study that craft in earnest. At 31, I published a sports-based novel that I used as a calling card in Hollywood, where I labored at the edge of success for most of the 1980s. In the late 1980s I published "Mismatch," a high-tech Cold War thriller that dealt with phone phreaking, early computer hacking, and submarine warfare.

While pursuing a career writing fiction, I also indulged a deeply personal interest in hominoids (bigfoot, yeti, etc.). By 30 I was convinced they were the indigenous bipedal primates of planet earth, and that what science told us were “pre” humans were nothing of the kind. They were the ancestors of today’s living hominoids, not of today’s humans, but I had no plausible way to explain how humans had come to be here. I knew we weren’t a part of the flowchart of natural life on Earth, and that we clearly didn’t evolve here in the way mainstream science insisted, but I couldn’t find a valid way to support my position.

Finally, at 45, I read Zecharia Sitchin’s classic book about Sumerian prehistory, The Twelfth Planet, which he published in 1976 but which I didn’t find out about until 1990. His translation of Sumerian history written in cuneiform on stone tablets provided an explanation for human origins that made rational sense based on what I had learned about the reality of hominoids. I had the front end of his work and he had the back end of mine, so I knew I could combine the two and create something unique and valuable. In late 1997 I published "Everything You Know Is Wrong" (EYKIW), which became a proverbial “overnight sensation.”

Through 1998, I traveled all over the U.S. and into western Canada lecturing about it at dozens of conferences and speaking about it in many radio interviews. I then had some appearances on local TV shows. My increasing exposure brought me to the attention of Ray and Melanie Young of El Paso, Texas, who were in possession of an unusual human-like skull. They showed it to me early in 1999 and asked my opinion. I felt it was almost certainly a human deformity of some kind, but I told them it couldn’t hurt anything to be absolutely sure. They asked if I would confirm that for them, and I said I’d be happy to.

That set in motion on on-going series of events as I attempted to definitively determine the genetic heritage of their unusual relic, since dubbed the Starchild Skull . I have shepherded the Starchild through more than a decade of scientific tests, expert analysis, raised public awareness, and have published both a printed book and an eBook about it. After all that, a recent DNA test finally gave a preliminary but convincing result that the Starchild Skull is part human and part nonhuman. Now I plan to recover its entire genome to prove this radical assertion beyond any possible doubt. www.StarchildProject.com has more information about this topic.

Whenever the Starchild case is over, I intend to refocus on my other career as a researcher of the Intervention Theory of human origins, and as a proponent of hominoid reality. I intend to continue teaching those who decide to enroll in the "Invisible College" of students who care more about establishing actual truths than they do about protecting ossified dogma.

Though the StarChild case wasn't finished before Lloyd passed from cancer, his work and his legacy will live on.
Rest well Lloyd Pye !

Many in the UFO community have a theory that Lloyd Pye and many ufologists have actually been murdered to silence them and halt the work they were doing. I will be sharing a bit of that information in my next post. "Are UFO experts being murdered?"

No comments:

Post a Comment