April 3, 2014
Mars whistleblowers are stepping forward and coming to light. The ExoNews TV episode released a five part
In part one of this series, we learn about Captain Kaye’s background where he began having strange experiences with extraterrestrials as far back in his childhood as he could recall. He believes that external intervention in his life, whether by aliens or U.S. military, went as far back as the time of his conception where his DNA was altered.
series about the explosive testimony of Captain K an anonymous whistleblower, who claims he served as a member of an elite Marine Corps unit that provides personnel for a secret military bases on the Moon,
Mars and other parts of the solar system. He describes a break away human civilization that operates in outer space. Captain K agreed to give over five hours of video testimony of his experiences which have been recorded via Skype.
At five years of age, Captain Kaye was recruited into a covert US Marine Corps training program for super soldiers called Operation Moon Shadow. 300 children, both males and females, were involved in Operation Moon Shadow. Training took place at Marine Corps facilities. He was trained to develop his strength, agility and strategic thinking that would be needed later in his military service for off world missions. He recalled that at age 13, training shifted to include live weapons and working with adult special forces personnel who were both puzzled and impressed by the adolescents they were training with.
Having listened to or read accounts of Mars whistleblowers over the years, many common themes arise:
- Reference to the existence of time travel technology;
- Tour of duty for 20 years;
- Age regression by 20 years at the end of tour of duty, and reinsertion back into society using time travel technology;
- The wiping or blocking of old memories;
- The insertion of new fake memories;
- Reference to the existence of human and alien bases on the Moon, Mars and other moons of solar system planets (e.g. Titan, Saturn’s largest moon);
- Reference to the existence of advanced technology such as Jumprooms which facilitate inter-planetary travel;
- Reference to the existence of a human-owned fleet of spacecraft capable of both interstellar (within our Solar System) and intergalactic(outside of our Solar System) travel;
- Reference to the existence of other ET (extraterrestrial) species – as many as 54 – such as the Reptilians, Mantids and Greys (the latter ofwhom Captain Kaye says are actually known as the “Whites”);
- Reference to corporations and military agencies already formed to defend, explore and exploit Mars and beyond, such as the EDF (Earth Defence Force) and MCC (Mars Colony Corporation).
Other Mars whistleblowers who have also stepped forward and claimed to have recovered their memories and being to Mars include the followingpeople:
Click names to follow the links!!!!
- Michael Relfe;
- Andrew Basiago;
- Arthur Neumann (aka Henry Deacon);
- Bernard Mendez;
- Michael Prince;
- Rayellan Russbacher.
Some of the above have testimonies in the form of a written account, or notes from therapy sessions (e.g. in the case of Michael Relfe), while others have stepped forward in person on video and verbally made their claims in many places (e.g. Arthur Neumann and Andrew Basiago). ToolsForFreedom has a collection of these incredible accounts on paper or DVD, including ones from Andrew Basiago and Laura Eisenhower. Laura Eisenhower did not step foot on Mars, but was targeted to be recruited to travel to Mars, as part of the Secret Space Program.
For more on the topic of Mars whistleblowers, check out the 1977 docu-drama “Alternative 3” (here on DVD). It’s a great watch and many suspect is portraying a deeper truth. Also, whistleblower Gary McKinnon hacked in to the computer system of the US military and found references to “non-terrestrial officers” and spaceships.
Some accounts are obviously more credible than others, and you as the reader will have to use your own judgement to decide. However, this information from these Mars whistleblowers is so mind-blowing, so life-changing, so cutting-edge that it supersedes so much of what we
thought we knew about the Solar System, about Mars and about the true state of humanity’s technological evolution.