Sunday, July 20, 2014

Stan Romanek, ANSWERS: Chapter 9 Predictions

(Note to reader, this may not make sense to you without reading the entire book, ANSWERS, but essentially Stan wrote these "predictions" in 2004. The reality is that Stan was given this information by the 'possum lady' during his first abduction experience.)
Chapter 9 Predictions

I invited some crew members from ABC News 20/20and Good Morning America to my home to learn about my story—nothing was off limits. In fact, I even emptied the contents of my safe deposit box onto my floor.

Overwhelmed by all the evidence, Producer Andrea Beaumont was returning materials to their containers when she noticed a manila envelope sitting on a pile of documents. Written on the envelope were the words, “DO NOT OPEN.” This took me by surprise because after four years I had completely forgotten about it. In fact, I even forgot why it was in the box in the first place. Only after consulting my timeline journal did I recall the reason the envelope had been sealed and stored away.I mentioned that the manila envelope might contain predictions. I also admitted that I wasn’t sure exactly what was in the envelope.“We should film it just in case,” they responded. After both producers left, I was torn between exhilaration and self-doubt, agonizing over whether I should even open this time capsule, let alone have them film it. Whatever the contents of this envelope revealed, this could be a turning point—and I knew it. Not believing in fortune-tellers, I argued with some of my cohorts that opening the package might not be in our best interest. They argued that it would lend my case more credibility. But Rick Nelson reasoned that if the predictions were either not in the package, or inaccurate, it might hurt my case.

I was truly confused about what to do. I had made an informal agreement with ABC, and I didn’t want to go back on my word. And what some of my support team suggested made perfect sense: I needed to share the information for everyone’s benefit! Unfortunately I still couldn’t recall exactly what I had sealed in the envelope, or what I had predicted. I was stumped!

This was when Audrey stepped in. How Audrey knows what is going on as it unfolds still remains a mystery to me.Andrea, the ABC producer, had accidentally left her cell phone in a pair of pants that she tossed in the washing machine back at her home. When she took the pants out of the washer and discovered the phone, of course she couldn’t get it to work. Waterlogged. Then suddenly...it rang.


The Audrey voice said that ABC would not be allowed to film the opening of the predictions. The voice stated that it would endanger everyone involved because the predictions implied that the government was involved in future events that were devastating to the people. Before ending the message, the voice thanked Andrea for assisting me in my quest to bring the truth out to the world. Then the phone died, never to work again.

Bewildered, Andrea called me immediately. She eventually calmed down and said, “I guess we won’t be able to film the opening of the predictions after all.”After hanging up the phone, I sat on the couch, amazed. I also heard a clear inner message that warned me I must be careful about disclosing the predictions.

Rick Nelson also received a call from the Audrey voice on his cell phone at exactly the same time as Andrea’s call. His message, which he recorded, gave the following instructions:

Audrey: "We apologize. This connection is—how you say—iffy.
We are calling to suggest that Starseed open his prediction
envelope by next Sunday. Not in front of ABC. If you wait
past Sunday, the opposing forces will have time to try to do
something."

Rick: I’ll make it happen.

While Rick and Andrea were receiving Audrey calls, so was Victoria. She recorded a different message:

Audrey: "Good. You answered. We are already trying to contact Andrea. It has come to our attention that Starseed is allowing ABC to film the opening of the envelope with his—how do you say—predictions. We do not think it is a good idea. We feel that it would be better if Stan were to open it in a more private setting. Some of the contents might be offensive to some organizations, and would only cause disruptions, making things more dangerous to Stan and his family. We will suggest to all involved that this be filmed by someone Stan trusts so that any offending accusations from the predictions may be edited before reaching the public, for Starseed’s safety."

All these calls happened simultaneously at exactly 5:50 p.m. Victoria tried to call me. Since I was on the phone with Andrea, she speed-dialed Lisa.We all decided that Sunday was just as good a time as any to open the predictions.

Since I wanted to open the manila envelope, but not involve the national media, my friends and I decided to open it in private—but to also video record everything in real time and in the presence of reputable witnesses.


Rick Nelson arranged the event at a secure location at our friend Lucie's house and invited two Ph.D.s, four established researchers, a deputy sheriff, a venture capitalist, and a few other people close to the project. A videographer, a photographer, and a documentarian were secured to ensure a complete recording of the proceedings. Although Andrea Beaumont was invited, she did not attend, still unsettled by the Audrey call on her electronically inoperable cell phone.Opening the Time Capsule with cameras rolling, Rick, Victoria and I tried to describe the “manila envelope and its contents.” In the interest of transparency, I confessed that I had forgotten what I had put in the envelope and did not know what to expect.

Almost as nervous as I was, Rick opened the envelope. All eyes were glued on what was inside as Rick pulled out the sheets of paper with my scribbled predictions.


Victoria read the twenty predictions:
Stan Romanek, October 14, 2004, Predictions



1) Early 2005, maybe February or March, military interrupt
contact?I think I’m involved maybe?


2) Summer 2005, China floods all over.


3) Early May 2006, I get help?No idea what that means!


4) Late October/early November 2006, UFO tests water for first contact—like a big city, Washington DC, New York or Chicago. Where there will be no doubt! Maybe a military base or airport or large gathering.


5) Mid December 2006, power will go out on millions in
the Northwest U.S. They will say it’s from bad weather.
They will be lying! It will be from UFOs.



6) Summer 2007, government admits 1997 Phoenix Lights
are real.


7) Fall 2007 to spring 2008, maybe Mexico, France, or
Britain opens UFO files.



8) December 2007, volcano blows in Alaska––ash in all
USA.


9) 2008, big time for me. World will know me!


10) Late spring 2008, start of world financial collapse. It’s all
planned like 9/11.


11) End of June 2008, some UFOs test the waters for first
contact again, in England this time.


12) Fall 2008, religion and UFOs (I have no idea!). Another
astronaut admits to UFOs.


13) Start of 2009, something big happens. Shift begins––
political something. Very big start for me. Also economy
very bad! Something about superhighway from north
to south.


14) Late spring 2009, winds start because of global
warming!


15) Summer 2009, I get help again???


16) US finally admits to UFOs, early 2010, to scare people!


17) 2010, complete world economy collapse, very bad.
New World Order takes over. They will fake an attack
and nuke New York to create martial law??(God, I
hope not!)


18) 2010, late fall. Something to do with big war?Watch
out for Asian countries like China.


19) 2011, Yellowstone erupts! Very, very bad. Then starts first
steps to First Contact.


20) 2012, first contact. Everything changes!!!

It was as if Victoria had opened Pandora’s Box and unleashed a storm of chaos that could not be put back again. A few attendees, unable to believe what they had heard, asked Victoria to read the predictions again. Alejandro Rojas, a former chief investigator for MUFON, tapped away on his laptop, checking out the accuracy of global events mentioned from 2005 to 2009.


While Alejandro researched my predictions on the Internet, I filled in the blanks based on my own experiences.Over the next few hours, we compiled a new list of the verified predictions:


1) Early 2005 maybe February or March, military interrupt
contact?I think I’m involved maybe?


– On January 24, 2005, an orb over my house is caught on tape.
– On January 25, 2005, 3 UFOs fly over my house in Colorado Springs.
– On February 2005, I receive a leaked military memo saying they are trying to interrupt UFO visits.
– On February 6, 2005, my computer is hacked and a CIA logo covers my desktop.
– On February 19, 2005, my van is fired upon with a High Powered Microwave (HPM) weapon as we
are ordering food at a drive through. It instantly fries my engine and electrical system. It takes us hours to get it to a mechanic.
– On February 23, 2005, I see a lot of black helicopters,as well as military helicopters, hovering over my house.
– On March 5, 2005, I take a video of Grandpa Grey
inside my house.

2) Summer 2005, China floods all over.


– China floods occurred June 2005. There were1,024 killed, 293 missing, 900,000 homes ruined,
and 10 million hectares (2.4710 acres) of farmland destroyed.



3) Early May 2006, I get help?No idea what that means!


– On May 6, 2005, my knee is fixed during anabduction, saving me from painful surgery, which may not have been able to correct the injury. Onthe same day, a scientist figures out the alignmentequation date from my planetary drawing is about September 21, 2012.


4) Late October/early November 2006, UFO tests thewater for first contact—like a big city, Washington DC,New York or Chicago. Where there will be no doubt! Maybe a military base or airport or large gathering.


– On November 7, 2006, UFO sightings occur overO’Hare.


5) Mid December 2006, power will go out on millions in the Northwest US. They will say it’s from bad weather. They will be lying! It will be from UFOs.


– There was a storm on December 14th and 15th
of 2006. 1.8 million people are in homes without
power in the Northwest US.


6) Summer 2007, government admits 1997 Phoenix Lights
are real.


– In March 2007, Fife Symington, the Governor of
Arizona, publicly declares that he saw the Phoenix
Lights and believed it to be an ET craft.

www.smh.com.au/news/world/china-flood-toll-this-year-reach
es-1000/2005/08/31/1125302577104.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_O%27Hare_UFO_sighting_2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah_Eve_wind_storm_of_2006

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,260863,00.html


7) Fall 2007 to spring 2008, maybe Mexico, France, or
Britain opens UFO files


– In March 2007, France discloses UFO government files.
– In May 2008, Britain opens its UFO government
files.

8) December 2007, volcano blows in Alaska––ash in all USA.


– Although this was the biggest event of the year, it only spewed ash lightly over a few towns.

9) 2008, big time for me, world will know me!


– On May 30th, Jeff Peckman showed my “Alien inthe Window” video to a press conference; then I
appear on mainstream television talk shows.


10) Late spring 2008, start of world financial collapse. It’s all
planned like 9/11


– The recession in America and the rest of the world begins appearing in the news.

11) End of June 2008, some UFOs test the waters for first contact again, in England this time.
– Police helicopters chase a UFO over Cardiff, England.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,260590,00.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,355509,00.html
 

 http://www.avo.alaska.edu/volcanoes/volcact.php?volcname=Pavlof&eruption
id=589

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/may/30/alien-commissioncauses-commotion/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_financial_crisis_of_2008

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2160814/Policechase-UFO-over-Cardiff.html; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGgjlB8ZXpQ

12) Fall 2008, religion and UFOs (I have no idea!) Another astronaut admits to UFOs.
– On May 2008, Vatican astronomer says it’s OK to believe in UFOs.

– Although Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell has been talking about UFOs for years, it makes
worldwide headlines in July and August 2008.


13) Start of 2009, something big happens. Shift begins––political something. Very big start for me. Also economy very bad! Something about superhighway from north to south


– Bush plans on building NAFTA superhighway.
– Barack Obama is inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States on Tuesday, January 20, 2009.

By the time the predictions had been verified, I was so overwhelmed—it took all my effort not to burst into tears. Rick proceeded to speak directly into the camera: “This almost brought tears to my eyes. It confirms many things. I now understand why we could not open this up on television. Certain authorities would have a problem with it.” 


If this time line continued the way it was going, the future of
mankind looked grim, I thought to myself.“Why would the ETs give me such information and what am I
supposed to do with it?” I asked Rick.


“Your guess is as good as mine,” he responded. Maybe they
think by giving this to us we can somehow change our own future.


That’s just a guess, of course. Other than that, I don’t have any
answers.”


Luckily the answers would come to life sooner than any of us could imagine, and from an unlikely source. What had remained locked in Pandora’s Box was released. And a stranger among the
gathered group was about to reveal a startling truth. 



http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24598508


 http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2008/jul/26/spaceexploration?gusrc=rss&fee
d=networkfron


 http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15497

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama_inaguratio








2 comments:

  1. Sorry but this proves nothing. Events 14-20 never happened, I could also make a predictions list for things that happened in the past 10 years

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) make a list and look at it in 5 years! As for 14 - 20 the time line was shifted...thank goodness they never happened!

    ReplyDelete